- The entity providing services at cstpoland.pl is:
OGUMIENIE CST s.c. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK
ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 34, 41-800 Zabrze
NIP 648-26-86-535, REGON 241062477
BDO registration number 000050521I
Hereinafter referred to as “CST Poland”
- Contact details for processing orders:
- mailing address: OGUMIENIE CST s.c. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK, ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 34, 41-800 Zabrze
- e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone +48 32 273 23 07.
- Prices provided in the cstpoland.pl purchase panel are net prices (excluding due VAT).The cost of transport is added to the order as per the rules specified in the Regulations and it is given upon choosing the form of payment and delivery when placing the order.
- Payment of the amount due for the order is made by transfer to the account indicated in the sales document together with the applicable payment date.
- Orders are executed through delivery by the Spedimex transport company to the address given by the customer in his order. The goods can also be picked up in person at the warehouse of OGUMIENIE CST S.C. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK in Tarnowskie Góry, ul. Zagórska 159 after prior appointment with the Customer Service Department.
- Complaint rules:
- Complaints concerning the operation of the cstpoland.pl website should be submitted via e-mail. They will be resolved within 14 days from the date of the complaint.
- All goods available in the cstpoland.pl purchasing panel are original and come from a legal source.
- The Customer may lodge a complaint if the following is found with regard to the delivered goods:
-mechanical damage during transport,
-the goods do not match the description in the order,
- In case of complaints concerning mechanical damage or shortages, which occurred during transport, we ask that you draw up a complaint protocol, signed in the presence of the courier. The protocol is necessary for filing complaints pertaining to damage caused during transport.
- If it is found that the complaint due to manufacturing defects is justified or inconsistency of the goods with the description is stated, the Customer has the right to file a claim under warranty or guarantee. The Customer is obliged to submit a correctly filled out Complaint Form (available in the “Documents for downloading” tab), together with photo documentation of the defect, by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Complaints are processed within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the set of documents.
- Complaints concerning products are considered in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002 No 141 item 1176).
- If the complaint is considered justified, the costs of transport of new goods shall be covered by CST Poland.
- As part of the sale through the cst.poland.pl purchasing panel, OGUMIENIE CST S.C. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK undertakes to deliver goods free from defects.
- Goods available for sale through the cstpoland.pl purchasing panel are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty conditions can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- OGUMIENIE CST S.C. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK declares operation as per the code of good practice within the scope of Article 2(5)of the Act on counteracting unfair market practices (Dz. U. of 2007 No. 171, item 1206).
- Copying the content and other materials available on cst.poland.pl is forbidden without the prior consent of CST Poland.
- In disputes concerning complaints, the Customer has the right to use out-of-court complaint handling methods, e.g. contact the consumer ombudsman.