The CST Poland purchasing panel available at http://cstpoland.pl is managed by OGUMIENIE CST S.C. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK seated in Zabrze (41-800) at ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 34, NIP 648-26-86-535, REGON 241062477, registration number BDO 000050521I, e-mail address: [email protected], hereinafter referred to as “CST Poland”
Table of contents:
- General provisions
- Type of services provided
- Acceptance and execution of orders
- Shipment of goods
- Prices of goods
- Personal data
- Final provisions
I. General provisions
- In order for the b2b purchasing panel to operate properly, the end device and ICT system used by the Customer should meet the following requirements:
- computer, laptop, tablet or other multimedia device with Internet access and current version of internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Opera,
- active email address,
- The Customer’s computer system may store cookies. For more information about cookies, please see the cookies policy available on our website.
- CST Poland makes every effort to ensure that the services provided by the online store are at the highest level. Due to the need to conduct ongoing maintenance, reviews, equipment replacement or expansion or modernization of the website, the availability of the online store may be temporarily suspended.
- The CST Poland purchasing panel carries out shipment orders within the European Union.
II. Type of services provided
- Providing information on availability and characteristics of goods available in the CST Poland purchasing panel.
- Registering user accounts which allow for placing orders in the panel.
- Newsletter – sending commercial information to the Customer’s email address, at the Customer’s explicit consent
- Concluding sales and purchase agreements.
- The Customer using the CST Poland purchasing panel is obliged:
- to provide only true and up-to-date data in the forms available in the panel. CST Poland shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in the delivery of orders resulting from the Customer providing incorrect or inaccurate data,
- to use the services and functionalities made available by CST Poland in accordance with the law, the provisions of the Regulations and the accepted principles of social coexistence,
- not to provide any content by or to the CST Poland IT systems that may cause overloading of the IT systems or disruption of the operation of those systems and may violate the interests of third parties,
- not to provide content containing unsolicited information (spam).
IV. Acceptance and execution of orders
- Orders are accepted by correctly completing the order form on the CST Poland purchasing panel website. In the order, the Customer selects the ordered goods and the method and place of delivery.
- Filling in the form is a necessary condition for placing an order in the purchasing panel. It is necessary to set up a customer account and provide full details of the business entity, including, above all, the name, tax identification (NIP) number and contact details enabling contact and dispatch of the ordered goods and to issue legally required documents such as a VAT invoice.
- Sending an order by the Customer constitutes an offer to conclude a sales contract on the terms and conditions specified in the order and the current version of the Regulations.
- The sales contract is concluded once CST Poland approves the order for execution.
- In case of unavailability of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is immediately notified about the missing goods and decides on further execution of the order.
- The Customer may make changes to the order or cancel the order until it is sent for dispatch. Changes in the order may delay its execution. Changes in orders or in the shipping address can be made by contacting the indicated email address [email protected]
- In situations raising doubts as to the content of the order or the Customer’s data, a CST Poland employee may contact the Customer by phone or e-mail in order to clarify the doubts.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each order.
- Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, except for maintenance or service interruptions. Orders placed on Sundays and public holidays will be accepted for processing on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
- CST Poland may periodically sell goods at reduced prices due to promotional campaigns or seasonal price reductions organized by CST Poland. Reduced prices of goods are valid only in the period indicated in the panel and until the stocks of goods covered by the price reduction are exhausted.
V. Shipment of goods
- The ordered goods are delivered via the Spedimex courier company to the shipping address given by the Customer in the order. The goods can also be picked up in person at the warehouse of OGUMIENIE CST S.C. A. BRELA, I. CHRAPEK in Tarnowskie Góry, ul. Zagórska 159 after prior appointment with the Customer Service Department.
- The orders are dispatched within 1–2 working days from the order’s confirmation. The forwarding company delivers shipments within 3 working days.
- If the goods are sent abroad, the delivery time is determined individually with the recipient.
- The cost of transport by a forwarding company depends on the value of the order:
- if the order value is less than net PLN 1,000, the cost of transport is borne by the Customer,
- if the order value is at least net PLN 1,000, the cost of transport is borne by CST Poland.
- The cost of transport is determined each time and individually for each order.
VI. Prices of goods
- The prices of goods in the CST Poland purchasing panel are provided in Polish currency (PLN) and net value (excluding due VAT).CST Poland reserves the right to change the prices of goods, introduce new goods, carry out and cancel promotional actions or sales. The above right does not impact the price of products in orders placed before the change of price came into force.
- Regular price is meant to be understood as the price of the product next to the old crossed out price.
- Complaints concerning the operation of the cstpoland.pl website should be submitted via e-mail. They will be resolved within 14 days from the date of the complaint.
- The Customer may lodge a complaint if the following is found with regard to the delivered goods:
- mechanical damage during transport,
- the goods do not match the description in the order,
- manufacturing defects.
- In case of complaints concerning mechanical damage or shortages, which occurred during transport, we ask that you draw up a complaint protocol, signed in the presence of the courier. The protocol is necessary for filing complaints pertaining to damage caused during transport.
- If it is found that the complaint due to manufacturing defects is justified or inconsistency of the goods with the description is stated, the Customer has the right to file a claim under warranty or guarantee. The Customer is obliged to submit a correctly filled out Complaint Form (available in the “Documents for downloading” tab), together with photo documentation of the defect, by e-mail to [email protected]
- Complaints are processed within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the set of documents.
- Complaints concerning products are considered in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002 No 141 item 1176).
- If the complaint is considered justified, the costs of transport of new goods shall be covered by CST Poland.
VIII. Personal data
- As per Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (GDPR), we inform you that:
- The Controller of the personal data belonging to Customers of the CST Poland purchasing panel is OGUMIENIE CST S.C. Anna Brela, Iwona Chrapek, seated in Zabrze 41-800 at ul. Marii Skłodowskiej - Curie 34, NIP: 648-26-86-535, REGON number: 241062477, hereinafter referred to as “OGUMIENIE CST”.
- In case of any doubts related to data processing, please contact us at [email protected] or by writing to the registered office address.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing services in accordance with these Regulations on the following legal grounds:
- Article 6(1)(b) (performance of a contract),
- Article 6(1)(c) (legal obligation),
- Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller, protection/seeking/defense against possible claims),
- the General Data Protection Regulation of 27.04.2016. GDPR.
- The recipients of personal data may include so-called processors, which provide us with various types of services, including accounting, consulting and IT.
- Personal data will be kept for the period required by law, at least 5 years.
- The Customer has the right to access its personal data, rectify them, delete, restrict their processing, transfer and to raise an objection.
- If the Customer considers that the processing of his or her personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, he or she is entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary. However, failure to provide them will result in the inability to use the CST Poland purchasing panel.
IX. Final provisions
- Goods presented on the CST Poland purchase panel pages do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- CST Poland takes care to ensure that the content of the offer for sale of goods reflects reality as accurately as possible. Due to the possibility of errors during the update (e.g. prices, configuration, availability, etc.), any discrepancies will be corrected during the order execution.
- None of the information, materials or photos on www.cstpoland.pl may be copied and distributed without permission of CST Poland.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, provisions of the Civil Code and provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights shall apply.
- CST Poland reserves the right to change these Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations are effective from the date of their publishing on cstpoland.pl. Customers will be informed about the change of the Regulations through information placed on the CST Poland purchasing panel website. A change of Regulations shall not apply to Customers who purchased goods before the change of the Regulations.
- Inquiries regarding products submitted via e-mail or website forms do not affect the scope of the sales contract.
- All comments, questions and suggestions related to the operation of cstpoland.pl should be addressed to [email protected]