This policy applies to all cases in which OGUMIENIE CST acts as the Controller and Processor of personal data obtained from Data Subjects, as well as cases in which personal data have been obtained from other sources with the exception of personal data of employees and those processed under entrustment agreements.
II. Personal Data Controller:
The controller of your personal data is OGUMIENIE CST s.c. Anna Brela, Iwona Chrapek, seated in Zabrze 41-800 at ul. M.C. Skłodowskiej 34, NIP: 648-26-86-535, REGON number: 241062477, hereinafter referred to as “OGUMIENIE CST”.
III. Contact details for personal data protection issues
OGUMIENIE CST s.c. A. Brela, I. Chrapek
Ul. M.C. Skłodowskiej 34
Or to the following email address:
IV. Purpose, legal grounds and storage period of personal data
|Purpose of data processing||Legal grounds||Storage period|
|Registering an account on our portals||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR consent of the data subject||until the moment of its withdrawal|
|Performance of a contract, order to which the data subject is a party||Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR performance of a contract or order to which the data subject is party||until the contract or order have been performed or until the prescription of regulatory claims|
|Performance of a contract or order – personal data of people indicated in the contracts or of contact persons||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR legitimate interests of the controller||until the claims arising from the regulations have been concluded and prescribed|
|Recruitment||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR giving consent by the data subject to the processing of their data||4 months after the end of the recruitment process|
|Newsletter||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR giving consent by the data subject||until the moment of its withdrawal|
|Response to an inquiry||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR giving consent by the data subject||until a reply is given, as well as for a period of 3 years from the termination of a contact (prescription of possible claims) or until the withdrawal of consent by the inquiring person|
|Complaint||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR legitimate interests of the controller||until the claims arising from the regulations have been prescribed|
|Accounting, tax||Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR||For a period of 6 years from the date of completion of the service, contract, order|
|Seeing compensation or protection against claims||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR legitimate interest||Necessity to fulfill the obligation and prescription of claims|
|Product and service marketing, including profiling||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR giving consent by the data subject||until the moment of its withdrawal|
|Product and service marketing, including profiling||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR legitimate interests of the controller||until such time as an objection is raised|
|Organization and promotion of an event||Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR legitimate interests of the controller||until the end of the event and the prescription of claims|
|Competitions, tests||Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR consent of the data subject||until its withdrawal or r until the end of the competition and tests and the prescription of claims|
V. Source of data collected and type of data made available by other entities
OGUMIENIE CST receives personal data directly from the data subjects or through other persons (from the data subject’s employer, from another employee or other entity with which the data subject cooperates on a regular basis).
If we collect personal data directly from you, you have direct control over the scope of the data collected by OGUMIENIE CST.
If the data are made available by another person, OGUMIENIE CST usually collects contact data related to the professional activity such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, company name, position or position and possibly other data resulting from the order or contract which serve as the basis for sharing personal data.
VII. Automated decision making
The data you provide may be processed for the purpose of profiling and adapting the marketing content, offers or information we send to your interests and business or professional activities.
The data you provide will not be processed for the purpose of automated decision making.
VIII. Consequences of failure to provide data
1. . In the case of electronic forms (e.g. contact forms), providing data is voluntary, only failure to provide data indicated as mandatory will result in the lack of possibility to send a form, participate in an event or subscribe to a newsletter.
2. In the case of persons who are a party to a contract/order, the provision of data necessary for the performance of the contract and legal obligations predetermines the conclusion and performance of the contract.
3. Providing data collected by representatives in the field of marketing, purchasing and sales activities is fully voluntary. Failure to submit the data results in the lack of possibility to contact you in the future.
IX. Recipients of personal data
We only pass on personal data to other entities if the law allows it. In such cases, we enter into third party agreements that include provisions and security mechanisms to ensure adequate protection of personal data and upholding of our standards.
OGUMIENIE CST is part of a worldwide network and, together with other professional service providers, it operates through external entities seated in other countries. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred to a country outside the EU.
In case of transferring the data to a third country for which no adequacy decision of the European Commission has been issued, the transfer shall take place only on the basis of an agreement taking into account EU requirements for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
The data we store can be transferred:
- to processors of personal data under entrustment agreements
- to providers of website hosting and management services
- to entities providing services in the field of software delivery, software and hardware maintenance, backup, security, data analysis
- to entities running marketing campaigns
- to entities providing survey services, including customer satisfaction surveys
- to debt collection companies
- to auditors, experts, legal and tax advisors
- to law enforcement authorities, regulators, state and local government bodies under legal provisions
X. Rights of data subjects
As per GDPR, you are entitled to:
- 1. access your data, including to obtain a copy of the data
- 2. rectify (amend, update) the data
- 3. have your data erased (in cases indicated in the GDPR)
- 4. restrict the processing of your personal data
- 5. object to its processing
- 6. transfer of data where the processing is based on your consent or a contract to which you are a party
- 7. withdraw your consent if your data are processed based on your consent.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can use the unsubscribe link included in each email sent to you or you may use the data contained in section III “Contact details for data protection issues”
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please use the contact details in section III “Contact details for data protection issues”
- 8. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. The list of supervisory authorities in other EU Member States is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
OGUMIENIE CST reserves the right to exercise the above rights after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for its execution.
Exercising the aforementioned rights depends on detailed conditions set out in the GDPR. In case of a refusal to comply with your request, you will receive a response containing the reasons for the refusal.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please use the data indicated in section III “Contact details for data protection issues”
Please do not send any specific categories of personal data (revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, beliefs, trade union affiliation, information relating to physical or mental health, genetic data, biometric data, information on sexual life, sexual orientation, convictions and violations of the law) via contact forms or websites. If you provide such information, this will imply your express consent to the collection and use of such information by OGUMIENIE CST in the manner specified in the form or document in which the data were disclosed to us.
To ensure the security of personal data, OGUMIENIE CST selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data and applies safeguards to protect the data against unauthorized access as well as against processing in breach of the applicable law. We have implemented appropriate policies, procedures and training regarding personal data protection and we regularly check whether the measures taken are adequate to secure the data held.
XII. Note from the administrator
Last updated on May 22, 2018