Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end user’s device and applied when using websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration for which they were stored on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and obtaining access to them is OGUMIENIE CST s.c. Anna Brela, Iwona Chrapek, seated in Zabrze 41-800 at ul. M.C. Skłodowskiej 34, NIP: 648-26-86-535, REGON number: 241062477, hereinafter referred to as “OGUMIENIE CST”.
Ogumienie CST may collect data automatically to a limited extent through cookies on our websites.
Cookies include files which are necessary for the operation of Ogumienie CST services. We use them for the purpose of:
- maintaining a user’s session
- storing information allowing the user to log in anonymously,
- storing information necessary for the shopping cart to work in the case of the bikeatelier online shop
- monitoring the availability of services
Cookies that facilitate the use of websites, services. They are used for the purpose of:
- restoring user sessions
- storing the user's selection if a given message is no longer displayed or if it’s displayed for a given number of times
- restoring the last opened view the next time the user logs on
- checking whether the information is stored in cookies properly
- matching the products to the user’s preferences
- enabling automatic login (using the “remember me” option)
- memorizing the last selected category in the product
- storing the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or user region, font size, website appearance, etc.
- displaying the last selected sorting parameter
- restoring the last search result in the browser
- displaying recently viewed products in an online store
- collecting anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and which enable us to continuously improve our products;
- monitoring traffic on our websites,
- controlling how often users choose a given service;
- controlling how often a given content is shown to users;
- determining the number of anonymous users on our websites. We need these data in order to prepare analyses of the use of websites and services of Ogumienie CST
- internet payments.
- using a system of personalized recommendations for e-commerce;
- examining newsletter subscriptions;
- using communication tools;
- integration with social media;
The list of third parties often changes and it includes:
Google Analytics( tools.google.com)
Facebook (www. facebook.com)
In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows for storing cookies on the user's device. Users of the service can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed particularly in a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the user each time they are placed in the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies settings may be changed in a number of ways, depending on the user’s browser. Information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section of each web browser, as well as on http://www.aboutcookies.org and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.